Vocal Tuition in Central Bristol
One to One singing & voice lessons are available for those wanting a personal & intensive experience that will give you the opportunity to develop your own singing & general vocal skills; create a singing technique that suits you, & explore & discover your own voice within the context of music you love. My method focuses on learning how to use your body as your vocal instrument.
Exploring singing, voice work, musicianship, stage craft, and vocal composition.
Styles covered include
- musical theatre
You will find this approach to singing, supportive, holistic, & fun. 16 years experience of vocal teaching all abilities and ages successfully.
Do you want to:
• Improve or build your singing Technique.
• Address Vocal Problems in your speech or singing.
• Keep Singing in Tune!
• Join A Choir – but need a little help to prepare for it.
• Audition Preparation.
• Learn how to Improvise easily & with confidence.
• Interpret songs with musical & theatrical insight.
• Increase your Performance Skills
• Learn about Microphone Techniques.
• Explore your Extended Voice.
• Learn how to Practice!
• Try your hand at Reading Music.
• Brush up your Music Theory.
• Work on your Song Writing
• Work in a number of singing styles from Jazz to Rock, Classical, Folk….
• Find out how to approach Highly Complex Scores by contemporary classical composers.
• Receive intelligent, creative & illuminating Coaching for recital & performance work in Contemporary Classical Music.
LESSONS AVAILABLE IN MY STUDIO AT THE UNITARIAN MEETING HALL, BRUNSWICK SQUARE BS2 8PE.
MONDAY-FRIDAYS DAY AND EVENINGS AVAILABLE.
Phone 0758 207 3304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org