Victoria is now available for Zoom and Facetime online singing lessons. Please get in touch for information and availability.
£20 for 30 minutes
£25 for 45 minutes
All levels catered for. Lessons can be online or in person.
Terms and conditions:
Once a lesson has been booked any cancellation must be made the day before the lesson or the reserved lesson time must be paid for in full.
All lessons are paid for in advance.
Teaching experience & qualifications
One to One singing and vocal lessons are available for those wanting a personal experience that will give you the opportunity to develop your own singing and general vocal skills. Therefore creating a singing technique that suits you.
Above all you’ll discover your own voice within the context of music you love. In conclusion, my method focuses on learning how to use your body as your vocal instrument. Exploring singing, voice work, musicianship, stage craft, and vocal composition.
Styles covered include:
For instance, rock, pop, musical theatre, classical, jazz, blues, flamenco, folk…In other words, you will find this approach to singing, supportive, holistic, & fun. I have 25 years experience of vocal teaching all abilities and ages successfully.
If you want to:
• Improve or build your singing technique.
• Address vocal problems in your singing.
• Keep singing in tune.• Work on your song writing.
• Learn how to improvise easily & with confidence.
• Interpret songs with musical & theatrical insight.
• Increase your performance skills.• Learn about microphone techniques.
• Audition preparation.
• Explore your Extended Voice.
• Learn how to practice!
• Try your hand at reading music.
• Brush up your Music Theory.
• Work in a variety of singing styles from Jazz to Rock, Classical, Folk….
• Find out how to approach highly complex scores by contemporary classical composers.Receive intelligent, creative & illuminating coaching for recital & performance work in Contemporary Classical Music.
07582 073 304
© Victoria Bourne 2020